Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have never used makeup before except occasional eyeliner and rare lipstick (but now stuck with gloss).?

I have bit oily skin and now want to learn the basics of makeup.Suggest sites for them or do I start it and with what kind of beauty products??? Help. I want to surprise someone soon.I have never used makeup before except occasional eyeliner and rare lipstick (but now stuck with gloss).?
Use good brushes-- there are eye shadow brushes, blush brushes, powder brushes, lipstick brushes, etc.





You can fake it with those little sponge brushes that come with most products, but they don't feel good, nor do they do the best job. They're best for re-applying in a pinch.





Best thing-- Go get a professional makeover. They'll show you how to do this, and many of them are complementary (remember Merle Norman? or am I dating myself?)





You'll be stunning, I'm Sure!





BTW, As for the oily skin, someone (CornSilk is the only one that comes to mind right now, but I spend to much time on my motorcycles to worry about makeup much) makes these little rice-paper thingees that contain a little bit of tint, so they don't mess up your foundation, but they absorb the excess skin oil, too. They come in a pack that looks kinda like cigarette papers.I have never used makeup before except occasional eyeliner and rare lipstick (but now stuck with gloss).?
Bare Minerals is great starter makeup. its mostley foundation and gives you a flawless face and it has a video to tell you how to apply it! and for mascara get Great Lash by maybeline its very clump free!
The best thing to do is just play with what you have until you find what you like. Or, look at pictures in magazines and try to copy them. Just play around, you'll find a look you like.
try clear lip gloss i think this one really good kind is covergirl wet slicks
maybe u should ask a student who studies makeup i think they are called comesticians one school is located at granada hills california near mann theatre or just research internet or yellowbook or maybe u should ask ur mom or a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services