Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the name of the lipstick you wear?

I guess this is more or less dedicated to women...





Or anyone that wears lipstick :P





Mine are Adrenaline, Swiss Chocolate, and 704.What is the name of the lipstick you wear?
I've always found that ';Winter - Mystique Plum'; by Image Origin is super creamy and brings out the color of my eyes. Great stuff.





What? Stop looking at me like that.What is the name of the lipstick you wear?
Usually I use lip gloss. Either YSL or Dior.
Chapstick, only in the winter!
LIP GLOSS ''PARIS''
Bourjous Paris: Rouge Lovely
I like mixing it up, so this is all of them.





Rimmel Infinite Color in 090, Hold On.


Rimmel Lasting Finish in 195, Bordeaux.


Revlon Super Lustrous in 477, Black Cherry.


L'Oreal Colour Riche in 750, Plum Brulee.


L'Oreal Colour Riche in 330, Red Hot.


Rimmel Volume in 080, Screamer.


Covergirl Incredifull in 952, Bold Bordeaux.


Maybelline Moisture Whip in 190, Royal Red.





Yep, I like giving people my life story. My lips change on a regular basis, and I love having constantly different colours. However, I rarely venture from the bright red to dark cherry region.
You are so funny, as if there's only one. Lancome's mauvelle is a favorite, as is Estee Lauder's iridescent lip gloss. I also really like Clinique's black honey lip gloss. The list goes on, I carry over 10 lip colors just in my purse. I couldn't live without Lancome's juicy tubes.
I wear lip gloss ~ any fruity flavor
Mine are called Please don't smudge, Not on my TEETH!, You know this white sweater is new and Well you were on when I left home!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services