Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats the best brand of lipstick?

i am looking for a good lipstick...


a red, a nude and a pink.Whats the best brand of lipstick?
If you are looking for just a regular lipstick with good color I would check out Benefit. They have several beautiful colors. Long lasting though I would go with Lorac. They have these cool double ended lip stains with the color at one end and the clear gloss at the other. Awesome color and stay. They are called co-stars. Both are found at Sephora.Whats the best brand of lipstick?
Covergirl for all three CG trumatch it lets your real lip color shine through so its a perfect match!i love mine its a bright fuscia and it looks amazing!
a nude dude!
Avon. But I personally prefer lip gloss. Hope this helps
My mom Loves Chanel
MAC
victoria secret
Lakme...
I love Neutrogena ';Sparkling Nude #5';.
I really like Clinique! :)
i like maybelline water shine lipstick in dragonfly red
they are beautifull without anyone but i think red is the best
I like Loreal
I THINK LOREL, OR L-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services