Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it safe to put lipstick on my kitten, she sits next to me until i do every morning?

Keep the lipstick for the dolls. There are several unsuitable ingredients, some are not even listed, beginning with lead. Some of the colorants are carcinogenic, and can also cause contact dermatitis.Is it safe to put lipstick on my kitten, she sits next to me until i do every morning?
since lipstick is meant to be around the mouth, and we lick our lips therefore ingesting it, it shouldnt harm your kitty, but i wouldnt recommend it for the sake of whatever your cat rubs against. you may go into your closest to find your favorite white dress or slacks now has pink bottoms to it. but becasue there are chemicals in the lipstick be wary of anything abnormal about your cats eating or digestion.Is it safe to put lipstick on my kitten, she sits next to me until i do every morning?
Er. I think the bigger question is, why would you do that? Have you considered that perhaps the cat is happy sitting next to you and then buggers off in disgust when you smear lipstick on it?





I wouldn't. Don't know which I'd be more worried about, the cat's skin or your sanity.





Chalice
Why would you do that, how does she get it off, lick it??, on TV their always talking about the crap in allot of cosmetics and how it can be dangerous, but women will still use it to look better, I do, but I wouldn't do it to my poor dog
um what?? seriously? she probably sits next to you bacause she wants to be by you and the only reason she finaly leaves when you try to put lipstick on her is because shes thinking ';what the hell is wrong with this person?!';
Yeah it is! ^_^ If you can wear it, kitty can wear it. Layla - my sister's cat, now 3 years old and still loves new stuff and fashion stuff- did that with my sister. It's adorable really X3
Don't use the lipstick that is long-lasting because some of that has lead in it. I don't know why you cat thinks she can get away with wearing hot pink. That is sooooo ten years ago. Kidding. Your post made me laugh.
It's immoral to engage in animal testing!





Kidding. I had a white cat and I would put like eyeshadow and blush on him. He LOVED it!!!
awwww thats so cute! I think its safe....
im thinking no.


y would u even think of doing that?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services