Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favourite color for your lipstick?

nude pink or nude orange, sounds naturalWhat is your favourite color for your lipstick?
shiny nude pink(cute in any season)What is your favourite color for your lipstick?
My favorite colors are light pink, rose, mauve and deep red.
Mary Kay Dusty Rose, with Berry lip liner and Cream and Sugar gloss. It's so pretty!
pink
Plum, Nude Pink
RED and PINK
It depends. Most of the time I wear a tinted gloss made by Iman cosmetics. When I am going out, if I want to be natural I wear the tinted gloss. If I want to be dramatic, I mix colours to achieve the effect I want.





My favourite colours are burgundy blended with dramatic red (blended over the lip area in a gradient so that the center is lighter and edges are darker) or purple and pearly lavender (same blending technique).





This blending tends to work only on those of us with more generous lips though...
actually i do not use a lipstick i go for natural
nude
I am religious to Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Goldlights. Its an awesome sheer/cream light gold.
I have fair skin, so I go with neutral colors.
personaly i like to go natural with a little chapstick. i love the pink, natural color of my lips.
pink pink and mOre PINK!
i like clinique tenderheart and other neutral shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services