Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I buy quality 'used lipstick?'?

ebay or a swapmeet, maybe a garage saleWhere can I buy quality 'used lipstick?'?
I guess I would say Ebay, although I'm not really sure why you'd ever want to buy lipstick that someone else has used. That's pretty gross to me.Where can I buy quality 'used lipstick?'?
why would you want to buy Used lipstick??? thats just gross, you never know if someone has herpes simplex and they are just dying for you to buy their lipstick and viola...cold sores for the rest of your life! esp when like wet n' wild is like 99 cents a tube, you could probably find that much change on your walk to the drug store!
why in the world would you want tooooooooo
the first answer given is what I would suggest, although I strongly recommend AGAINST buying a used lipstick!!! There are 100s of kinds of bacteria in the mouth- most unharmful, but some are, and you really don't want to be transferring viruses and bacteria from strangers!
D@mn. That's sick dude.
y r u gonna buy used lipstick


that is really disgusting
I would probably say ebay


But, why would want to wear used lipstick anyway?


Think about all of the germs
how could u even consider that? do u wear used underwear too? thats disgusting! the word quality doesnt even fit in with the phrase ';used lipstick';. if your that cheap, just by a jug of vaseline and call it a day. need color? add kool aid LOL!!!!
Hey you can get QUAILTY New Lipstick for very cheep.


Go to your local Wal-mart and look for WEt -n- Wild


It comes in a verity of colors and textures (meaning smooth, shinny, glitter,) U can get it for like under 1.00$


Or contact me I have so many i will send to you through the mail that are still un-opened. I'll give you my used ones too, lol. Look at my profile to get my e-mail address
i wouldnt buy any kind of used makeup.. you could get herpes
why do u want used? is my Question

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services