Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm trying to find a certain shade of lipstick...?

I am looking for a light pink/beige natural lipcolor...it seems that I can't find this type of color anywhere. I don't like bright lipcolors or ones that stand out too much...any suggestions or anyone know of a brand that matches my description?I'm trying to find a certain shade of lipstick...?
Yes, I do!!!! Some people in the industry call it butthole pink. Sorry! I use lipiners to fill in the whole lip, over a lip-primer, like Mac's. Ruby liner by Max Factor is shockingly brownish rose, #3 liner by Isabella Rosselini is lighter, same colour family, and MAC's spice is a classic, though they do have one that is more rosey-beige than browny-beige. It depends on your own natural colour which works better. You can use a clear gloss over the lip, but the primer will will keep everything in place, and moister than on its own.I'm trying to find a certain shade of lipstick...?
http://www.bourjois.co.uk/lips/gloss/108 i think the lip gloss in the mid should do the trick. you should wear gloss in the summer it looks way more natural
mayballine is the best in colours it cater for every skin colour from ur bright colours to your earthy colours. try it!!!
Mineral Girlz makes a lip gloss called Show Off. Here is the link.


http://www.mineralgirlz.com/members/koni鈥?/a>
same here, i've been looking for the same colors.. and MAC has a couple, here's a page full of ones i liked, hope i helped you!





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
you can try artistry brand...the color of the lipstick really nice!
Well what I usually do is I take a pink lipstick color %26amp; blend it with some foundation %26amp; lip gloss until I achieve a desired result. you get a more subtle color which looks more natural.
ooh... I may be the key to your problem!!





As I've tried tons of various labels ( from Japanese to Korean, Canadian, french etc).... u name it.


From my experience, Japanese brands offer much more natural shades lip colour.


Brands such as: SHISEIDO / IPSA / R.M.K / M.A.C


( well known for their neutral shades lipcolour )








Oops! heehee....


inaccurate info ; mac belongs to canada... gomenasai....


however, trust me; at least 1 of all 4 brands should be able to


solve your problem!


Esp, R.M.K / M.A.C .... both carry quite a number of neutral tone lipsticks.
HAVE YOU TRIED MARYKAY? GO TO WWW.MARYKAY.COM/VLEAVELLE. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW ALL COLORS WITH VIRTUAL MAKE-OVER. JUST PICK THE MODEL THAT MOST RESEMBLES YOUR SKIN COLOR. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONTACT ME FROM THAT SITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services