Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think of red lipstick?

do you think it looks good? i used to hate it but now i think it looks cool. but only on people who have really light colored skinWhat do you think of red lipstick?
I agree, it only pops out best on fair skin and lighter color skin tones. Like, Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera! If I were to wear it, only on a really really special rare fancy occasion with older people who have good fashion sense, not to clubs or anything. Since I'm tan, peachy toned colors only looks good on me =(What do you think of red lipstick?
yeah, I have light colored skin, and I think the color is great too (a classic), but i'm too young to wear it lol. It also look great if you have fuller lips, but it depends on the person who wears it...It looks great on Gwen Stephani! if you think its too bright, maybe a coral is also great, colourful ,more an orange tint wich is good on tanned people.
Honestly, I think anyone can pull off red lipstick with the right shade. It depends on your skin color. There are different kinds of reds with different undertones. Be sure to wear it confidently!
Depends on the person. And yeah, it looks great on Gwen Stefani. :D Just don't make it look like it's bloodred :o
It isn't the best color for me. . .
My skin isn't very light, more of an light tan but I love how Tabasco by Clinique looks on my lips. Very Gwen Stefani!
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services