Thursday, December 3, 2009

My friend was telling me about his dog's lipstick tube. Do they really make lipstick for dogs now?

Hahahaha! :)My friend was telling me about his dog's lipstick tube. Do they really make lipstick for dogs now?
Have to agree w the others your friend is messing w you %26amp; talking about his pups weiner.....AKA The Red Rocket, The Red Crayon, ummm lets see wht other doggie weiner reffs do I know??? sorry all I can come up w right now butIll be sure to add lipstick tube to my list!!! hehehe thanks for the giggleMy friend was telling me about his dog's lipstick tube. Do they really make lipstick for dogs now?
I'm pretty sure he was making a joke about his dog's private parts
LOL Are you really that gullible???? He was making a crack about his winky...LOL
LOL, we refer to it as the red rocket
YA is such an educational place. I never stop learning....lol
HA! %26lt;snorts%26gt;
MUAHAHAHAHA,,


You bet, it is in the dog/lipstick isle at walgreens..
Yes they do. It comes in many colors. Check out Revlon.com
Oh dear, how mean of him to let you think that! He's referring to the dogs penis, it resembles the shape of a lipstick when it's fully wound out. lol





Incidentally, you can get doggy nail polish!
Not that i am aware of, if his dog is a male he is refering to his Penis
I don't think your friend was talking about LIP STICK for women!
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services