Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is wearing lipstick a good idea?

I wear lipstick pretty much on a normal basis (im 19) I know that's not really common for most girls my age but I like it and I know that's all that counts. anyways just wondering what the common consensus was out there.....and I wanted to ask a question haha my first ever!Is wearing lipstick a good idea?
To wear or not to wear lipstick is a matter of opinion and personal choice. I know many women who don't wear it and others who do. Any make-up should be used to enhance your the features you like, deemphasize ones you don't like, %26amp;/or conceal flaws. Go to the below website, it will tell you all about lipstick and how it came into existence; very interesting reading.Is wearing lipstick a good idea?
i love you jayjay!
I use lipstick and I'm 20 but I use neutral nude shades and light pinks and use lipgloss. i love it. I've never been a lip gloss only girl.
well i like wearing lipstick but i like putting lipgloss over it... i really like it... i guess it really depends on the person though
Has it worked for you?
i dont and im 19. but whatever you like to do is great!
no actually scientists have said that women who consume lipstik sometimes die becuz of the chemicals in it. stick to lip glass or wet your finger and stick in jello crystals and rub it on ur lips
I think that wearing muted shades of lipstick can actually be beneficial in a couple of ways. Number one most have a built in SPF, so you are protecting your lips, and number two it can help you look more polished and put together.
it depends
Wearing lipstick is fine. It's a quick way to look ';finished';, plus it moisturizes your lips.
You are young but over time you could develop dryness and/or lip lines. Mary Kay offers an anti-aging lip primer, to keep your lipstick from ';bleeding'; and help deter the onset of lines, and also a lip gloss to go over the lipstick keeps your lips moist and shiny. pinkdiva826@yahoo.com.
yeah!
it depends
well being that the style is like a natural look with lipgloss


my daughter who is 20 dragged me out of lipstick but i still wear it from time to time depends on my cloths that I have on


other than that i think lipstick is cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services