Monday, November 30, 2009

Do other girls boyfriends like to have lipstick smeared on them?

My one does for some reason it drives him crazy especially when I wear really shiny lipstick.Do other girls boyfriends like to have lipstick smeared on them?
lipstick fetish? nope, mine doesn't have that. in fact, i'd say the exact opposite. he can't stand it when i wear lipstick.





i did date a guy with a foot fetish once. very interesting. i don't quite get it.Do other girls boyfriends like to have lipstick smeared on them?
I doubt it
o yeah kiss with marks are kool espically when the are pink
Mine does.
my boyfriend doesn't really care, since I wear lipgloss that has flavor.
i don't... very gooey...
no
to show his friend he was kissed by a girl... yes.








but well, if he likes to just wear them... then you should ask if he's gay.
what a creeper
smeared where?
no seems like it's just him... i dont like it at all...
i'm pretty sure i wouldn't like it if my girlfriend smeared lipstick all over me regardless of where it was...i feel sry for your boyfriend...personally i think lipstick is gross...lipgloss is the new thing
not where i live.....
Don't think so I'd wash it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services