Saturday, November 28, 2009

Would people recognize me as Sarah Palin, if I put lipstick on a Porky Pig mask?

*chuckle* Just wear THIS mask:





http://fc57.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/2鈥?/a>Would people recognize me as Sarah Palin, if I put lipstick on a Porky Pig mask?
Dont mess with Sarah Palin she may be republican, but she is pretty sexy.Would people recognize me as Sarah Palin, if I put lipstick on a Porky Pig mask?
When you put lipstick on a pig, you still have a pig!
Haha, classic political satire... I would get it, but I can't speak for the rest of America
No, they would just wonder ';why is this guy wearing lipstick? At least the mask is an improvement!';
OMG!! That's one of the best costumes I have heard of yet! You should do it, Its so perfect!
LMAO!
Sorry, Meds: The Eau de Snark would be a dead giveaway.
lol





Yes indeed.
YES!!!! I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard!! :) I would vote for you in any costume contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services