Monday, November 30, 2009

Lip gloss or lipstick - which do you prefer?

When I'm working out, I'll just put on some chap stick. For everyday, I'll use lip gloss. If I'm going out to a nice place for dinner, I'll put on some lip stick and then a little lip gloss over it. If I'm going somewhere dressy, I'll just use lip stick. Overall, I like lip gloss better.Lip gloss or lipstick - which do you prefer?
I use both together and I like the results..Lip gloss or lipstick - which do you prefer?
i like both but i prefer lip gloss in the summer
I prefer both, they give me great results. Althought I do use lipgloss more that lipstick
lipgloss is the best and will always be
lip gloss..its more glossy and shiny
Spring and Summer - lip gloss. Fall and Winter - lipstick. I tend to wear gloss on warm days and outfit-dependent. One word of caution - if you have long hair and you're wearing lip gloss, it's not a good idea to drive with the windows down - unless you enjoy lip gloss in the hair. ;))
lipstick cos it last longer.
lip gloss, hands down.
Neither.


I prefer chapstick.
lipgloss it is soo shiney!!!!!!!!
I prefer lipgloss but you have to choose a good one. Try to choose one that smells good and isnt tooo sticky!! I hoped i answered your question.
lip gloss..they look natural..
lipgloss, lipstick looks too fake, and lipgloss just has a little color and makes it shiny and it looks more natural
Lipgloss; lipstick can look beautiful,


but its too thick n smells AWFUL. Lipgloss


is in this cute little bottle n most of the time


is scented.


Besides, I don't wear listick yet.


Lipgloss in my opnion is OK for


basically any age. :]
I'm a gloss girl, but I use tinted gloss for a little added color that's not as ';overwhelming'; as lipstick.
Lip gloss is best.Coz they make ur lips go POW in the sun.
Lipgloss.Duh.
lipgloss. lipstick seems to dry my lips out quicker. but it also depends on the lipgloss, because sometimes it can be too sticky feeling or it could smell bad. im really picky about that lol
hmmm..i say, lipgloss because lipstick dries my lips and sometimes it feels uncomfortable.
lipgloss. I like how some have a smell to them-lol, aswell as the shine. I feel more confortable weraing lipgloss. When I'm in school, i wear lipgloss rather then lipstick. It smudges and it's doesnt look that good for my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services