Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you feel sexy in red lipstick?

I do.Do you feel sexy in red lipstick?
Yes....until my girl caught me drawing a happy face on my itsie bitsie teenie weenie with her lippy stuff.


Now I have a slight limp.Do you feel sexy in red lipstick?
oh yes. I love to go buy about 200 sticks of red lip stick and color my entire body red. And then I go to a PTA sex orgy. (every night of the week.) Then I like to get honey and let it crystalize all over my body. Soon after the events that follow (censored). (69) they (69) start (69) to (69) get (69) a (69) little (69) freaky(69). Then (someone comes into the room) and (narrator is being attacked) then her boyrfriend starts to take off her right shoe. ';undress'; haha.)\





Narrator is busy. Tell U later what happens. haha. (69) (69) (69) (69)....ect... BDSM..... (69)..... Vanilla sex.... Bondage...';it hurts so good';.... (censored).





******* wish U knew what was going on now.





*****.......... (69)
No but she does.


http://photos.essence.com/gallery-images/2008/10/rihanna-lips_full.jpg
i do too..http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/815…
Depends on the red. I love red but I mostly stick to the pinks and neutrals.
no not reallynot a makeup wearin type of person but its fun wearin red lipstick cuz then i feel WILD
I feel like a clown. My lips are just too huge for wearing bright colored lipstick. I'd look like the IT clown.
Oh please. I'm 14 and the only girl my age who wears red lipstick is demi lovato, and that girl does NOT look good in it.
NO i feel really self concious actually.. my lips are quite large and i am very close to the color of white out so anything darker than like a baby pink looks unnatural on me. its truly unfortunate.
dont wear lipstick.


and if i ever did, i wouldnt wear red.
No.


I don't wear make-up.


And I bet I had better sex than YOU did today, LMFAO!


I think in all my 47 years...this tops it.
never tryed it,


but i am a guy


some chicks(i almost posted hicks, oops) are sexy in red lipstick
yes
No, never tried any lipstick.
I guess sometimes. It makes my complexion look better since I'm so pale.
I like red lipstick but i do not feel sexy in it.
no. my lips are to big for red lip stick,


it just makes my lips look even bigger.
Yes, I think it's very sexy
nope...i look like a clown...
I'd feel like a tart wearing red lipstick.
depends
No way... I hate lipstick. Lip gloss looks better on mwah
yes m'me!!





and when you do a cat eye with it, it really vrings back the 50's style again... i like it!
No I feel like that clown from IT.
yes! it gos great with my skin and shouts confidence which is hott
no i feel like im back in the 70's or something
No, I feel like a hooker =\
Yes :)
Does not really go with my mustache...
Yes. I have to buy my own. My wife only wears pink.
no i dnt use lipstick because they use bug bodies

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services