Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know where I can purchase a discontinued lipstick called 'x pose' by MAC?

You could also ring Gone but not Forgotten at 1-800-216-7173 To see if you can find the exact lipstick or a dupe MAC has made of it.


But Unchanging pro longwear coat might be pretty close.


it helps to do research, maybe try itDoes anyone know where I can purchase a discontinued lipstick called 'x pose' by MAC?
go to their website www.maccosmetics.com - there is a section called last chance to buy, with all listed products and photos, so you might find it there.Does anyone know where I can purchase a discontinued lipstick called 'x pose' by MAC?
Try this one.
I would try EBay, that's where I find my playboy pink lipstick.


You normally have to pay more but for me its worth it.
Try online auctions such as eBay, Yahoo Auctions etc.
usually if you call mac's customer service they have ';the old'; stuff there and you can buy it. find out macs customer service number
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services