Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lipstick is a breast enlarger?

i wanted to know if this was true but i saw in a AIM article that lipstick helps breast growth. i didn't really believe it until i read that article but is it really true?Lipstick is a breast enlarger?
Sure, just go ahead and put it all over your boobies.Lipstick is a breast enlarger?
No.





That is ridiculous.. Don't believe most of the things people write- they don't know what they're talking about most of the time. It makes no sense medically and that writer should be fired for being stupid.
Of course it's not..don't believe everything you read on the internet you know..it's real dumb if you just start doing that and nothing happens..at least I don't think it is o.o..That would be really strange if it is...
I suppose it could be, but it would take A LOT of them little tubes to step up even one cup size!


Plus, they would be really lumpy...





Consider augmentation if you are over age and financially able to do so.
http://v.mercola.com/blogs/post.aspx?App鈥?/a>
I wish. I've been wearing it for years and haven't noticed anything. Do not believe everything you read.
Well... there are always people who say o this will do this and do take this it will do that... so i would worry... there are so many other things to worry about... if u like lipstick wear it
Not the lipstick I use on my lips that's almost impossible I mean think about it.
yeah right lol thats not true








where'd u find the article anyway? lol im curious now to see who wrote it, send the link or something haha
Nope... I have double D's and I NEVER wear lipstick (seriously... I see no point in wearing makeup so I never put any on).
Didn't work for me. Next I'm going to try peanut butter. If it doesn't work, at least it tastes good.
Of course it's not!
if that is true than i would be a 36ggg
Let me watch, or I can help you.
No, it just doesn't make sense...
never heard about that....i dn't think it's true though
nooooo you are so golabale


hahahahha cant even spell that lol
Yes Yes Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services