Saturday, November 28, 2009

Okay girls....what's a really good red lipstick with a blue undertone?

I am fair, with blonde hair, with some dark to it (dark underneath), dark eyebrows (thick) and brown eyes. I have rosy cheeks and I have a tendancy to freckle. I want a nice red that will not make me look like a skank!!!! I use to use ';Fire and Ice'; by Revlon. Is that a blue-red lipstick? I'm looking for something pretty cheap. Help!!!Okay girls....what's a really good red lipstick with a blue undertone?
How you doin'?Okay girls....what's a really good red lipstick with a blue undertone?
hahahahaaa, yeah, um, I didn't really understand what it was you were talking about, but it sounded pretty sexy sooooo....I figured I'd say somethin'. I'm doing great! Winning best answer and all... email me! :-p Report Abuse

a what ? how do u get that ?
Yes, that is a blue base lipstick. So is Revlon, Scarlet Velvet. This is also a lipstick with no ';sparkle'; or big ';shine';. When wearing a red, it will not look ';skanky'; if you use this type. EVERYONE can wear red, but it takes a woman with confidence to pull it off. And...there isnt anything as sexy!
Red lipsticks look good on you but I do not recommend frosted or shiny ones. Revlon colorstay in Sienna, a real classic.......





Try scouting at Revlon, Body Shop and L'Oreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services