Monday, November 30, 2009

What type of lipstick color do you wear? What brand? Why?

I wear Chanel, it goes on really nice and they have lovely colours.What type of lipstick color do you wear? What brand? Why?
i wear a lightsh pink gloss by mac. lipstick can be dryingWhat type of lipstick color do you wear? What brand? Why?
Dior Addict Shiniest Rose. I don't have a bad reaction to it.
Mary Kay!


check out the web site


http://www.marykay.com/lnuttall


if you go there check out the Virtual Makeover under the


Whats New tab


You choose a model who is close to your coloring and try things on them.


I wear different colors depending on my outfits.


My skin is very light but I have dark brown hair.


I can wear reds pinks and corals but never orange or rusty colors


The new Nourishine is a Great gloss.
clinque its pink the lady said it looked best for my skin


and i like it
I wear red lipstick topped with either nude lipstick or pink/peach gloss. This gives a hint of red (that last long) and overall luscious yet natural look. Brands would be


%26gt; Mac or Clinique for lipstick as they long lasting, good texture and dont dry out or irritate the lips


%26gt; Revlon for the lip gloss - they are beautifull, sparkly and affordable.





Have fun with your own experiment!
I just use lip balm. It's better for lips in the winter.
i use nars dolce vita. it is natural and feels nice one. it really is the one colour that suits everyone. i also like bobbi brown pink beige gloss since it has good pigment and is very soft and natural. for just a nice sheer gloss that is cheap and tastes great bonne bell's smackers in the gloss tube. i also love chanel lipsticks it has incredible moisture and great pigment. stila also makes great lip gloss. mac makes great colours but i find it drying to wear all day. it does however have a huge range of colour selection. if you want a colour stay lipstick, the kind that stays on all day and has the paint colour and then the gloss to keep it moist, lancome makes the best one without drying...hands down
I always wear vasseline on my lips but on the rare occasion i wear lipstick I use rimmel, the moisturing one is best %26amp; always apply it with a brush. to make it last all night then blot, dust powder over %26amp; re-apply, you can do this several times.


use a matching lipliner too.
estee lauder's lip conditioner with clear lip gloss over the top . because i have pale skin and if i dont wear it my lips look really red
I wear pinks, wines and browns. I even have a lavendar color( I wear alot of purple, so it looks real good). I get my lipstick from a company called Shaklee. I like it because it is hypoallergenic. I have sensitive lips.
I wear Zara's paprika lipstick but I usually stick to lipgloss (prestige vinyl wear in a nude color or stila lip glaze in rasberry)
i just wear a light pink lip gloss
lipstick is too drying for Illinois so I use Clinique's Colour Surge Impossibly glossy lip gloss in Cream Soda. I love this stuff! it's around $15, but I've been using it for the past two years and I've only bought two tubes of it.
i wear a lightish color of pink not over done but just enoguh to make my lips more visible and nicer. it is usualy covergirl or maybaline but it dont really matter. well i told you y in the first sentence.
Usually i just wear lip balm but when I do wear lipstick its either Avon ';Bronze Treasure'; or L'Oreal glam shine ';Seductress';.
I love Maybelline, Covergirl, Avon, Mary Kay and other brands. I usually wear browns, bronzes and golds. I mix them with lip gloss too and other colors. I think im going to get into pinks now. I also wear plums too. Maybelline is great, its smooth and wears great.
I wear ';Nude'; by Avon, it is a light brown and just goes with everything! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services