Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do they make lipstick that is not so sticky...?

, and that goes on smoothe and it feels like you are not wearing any lipstick?Do they make lipstick that is not so sticky...?
Mac lipsticks are fantastic for that...definitely my favourite and the stronger colours last all day!Do they make lipstick that is not so sticky...?
I would definatly say a lip stain would be perfect for what you are looking for it changes the color of your lips to any color you would like stays on all day and feels like you have nothing on your lips :) give it a try
like mac lipstick in like the frost finish like totally ,
I think so. I wear lip gloss and sometimes I will wear lipstick
yes





products by no.7 are really good


they also have nice shades of lipstick
Usually what's sticky is lip stain or some glosses that are thick. Try Lancome or MAC.
No, why do you think its called lipstick!
i only wear mac lipsticks because they go on smoothly and are not sticky. and they last longer than other brands
yeh they do..:P
The best one is called 'NONE'





I don't know why women use the disgusting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services