Monday, November 30, 2009

Which do you prefer: lipgloss, lipbalm or lipstick?

Lipgloss (!)Which do you prefer: lipgloss, lipbalm or lipstick?
well there's this thing from clinique it's like lipstick and lipgloss. i really like it. me and my friend call it a glosstick.Which do you prefer: lipgloss, lipbalm or lipstick?
lip balm,


but a liquid-y one and


not the chapstick kind.





because this kind can go on


heavily + glossy, or just... balmy.





:]
lipgloss
Lip Gloss.!
lip balm- Chapstick Lip Moisturizer {light, comfortable, cheap- about $1 or less practically everywhere, not ';showy'; and is a life..er lip-saver!}





lip gloss and lipsticks are annoying! sorry, but this is my opinion...lip gloss tends to be greasy, sticky, and just plain icky, whilst lipstick often looks cheap/ garish and drys out lips/ makes dry lips worse





*as you can probably tell- I'm not a make-ups person...i'm more au naturel and use lip balm whenever i need to**
lipstick with gloss over top of it
Lip gloss no question
Lip Gloss (Makes u shine)
lip balm. burt's bees. mint chapstik. carmex. oh yeah.
lip gloss
LIPGLOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
lipbalm
OMG... Lipgloss is my life. That is all I ever wear! Well more makeup than that. But yeah...
LipGloss, Shinyyyyy! =)
lipgloss!
I would totally have to say lip gloss a light pink would be the best
Lipblam :] :]


because it is more natural looking than lipgloss and lipstick


and also because unlike lipgloss it isn't sticky.
I prefer lipbalm. I have this kind that tastes like peppermint.


I love it. Otherweise I like a lipgloss that is clear and isn't


sticky, I hate it when my hair gets stuck to my lips.:)
Lip gloss
Lip gloss and lip stick I can't choose I love both way to much.
it depend how old you are. if you have a kid then lip balm or lipstick if u dont have a kid lip gloss
I go nowhere without lipstick...and I mean I will turn around and go home and get it, or stop and buy more if I forget it.
lip gloss!! hell 2 the ya!!
lipbalm because unlike lipgloss it isnt as sticky and it doesnt get in your way, and unlike lipstick its not as fake and ugly. =)
When I'm wearing full on makeup, I like to wear lipstick, which I then almost blot off, so there's just a stain of color on the lips, and top that off with a light lip gloss that is similar to the shade of lipstick. This makes my lips look like they have color longer, without having to wear alot of lipstick.





But mostly I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper lip balm. I go through a tube every three weeks! (But I hate Dr. Pepper! Funny huh?)
lip balm :}
lip gloss mostly but sometimes I put on lip stick, rub it off then put on clear gloss. it give your lips a natural pink shine!
Lipgloss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services