Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats a good lip gloss that shines all day and does not look as if you have lipstick on?

try some outside house paint!!!Whats a good lip gloss that shines all day and does not look as if you have lipstick on?
Lip gloss is not going to stay on all day.. lmfao.. That is common sense..





Clinque lasts the longest. I can't remember which one though and I am too lazy to go downstairs and look. But it will wear off eventually..





or try KY Jelly like that dude said.. That was funnY!! lmfao.Whats a good lip gloss that shines all day and does not look as if you have lipstick on?
vaseline:)
my lipgloss is cool


my lipgloss be poppin


im standin at my my lockuh


and all da bois keep stoppin
victorias secret %26amp; bath and body works have some amaaazing lip glosses :)
covergirl minty Crest thingy
Shouldv'e asked this in beauty section.
covergirl fruit spritzer thingss hah
Bath and Body Works has some nice ones. Milly Bays scares me, btw.
i hate lip gloss
Put KY on your lips
either wet %26amp;%26amp; seal Or cOver girl.. in cOvergirl i use papya.. theyy sell it @ walgreens %26amp;%26amp; walmart.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services