Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lipstick color for small lips and light brown skin?

A tip is adding white or light coloured shimmer to the ';cupid's bow'; above your top lip and lightly spreading it outward. The reflected light can give the illusion of plumper lips.





I agree with pinks, browns anything with warm tones that are ';frosted'; or shimmery. Then again a nice magenta red or orange red would look good with your skin, just play around with a few bold and bright colours and see what works best.Lipstick color for small lips and light brown skin?
A creamy gloss with a slight shimmer to it.


Like ';Love Nectar';





Always use gloss for small lips... a matte lip stick will always show off how thin your lips are and that's not what you want.





Try a lip liner too if you want but you have to use it right.Lipstick color for small lips and light brown skin?
Flos, I usually choose my lip color around my outfit as do I for shadow and cheek colors. It all should compliment one another and I use aularale.com/7002's products - they have lots of choices in lip colors.
Go for lighter colors because darker colors tend to make lips look smaller. Try a few different shades of pink and light brown. They're also very casual colors so you'll be able to get a lot of use out of them. Good luck!
For during the day I would go for a sheek high gloss in a sugar pink, for dates or whatever I would do a full velocity plump red.


Nothing lipstickish or creamy though.


hope I could help!
i think a semi bright red... not like cherry red but more like reddish purple. something bright and lipgloss. but not too bright.
I light pink would look perfect it would highlight ur skin and would make ur lips appear as a highlighter
Do u want popping lips or not?
cherry red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services