Saturday, November 28, 2009

I find myself looking at well dressed women and thinking they are sexy. Am i a lipstick Lesbian?

Have any other women experienced this curiousity? I do have a little nylon fettish, and almost always wear them. When I see a sexy women I check her out and wonder if is she is wearing pantyhose or stockings. I am straight and never been with another woman but lately I'm beginning to wonder about myself.I find myself looking at well dressed women and thinking they are sexy. Am i a lipstick Lesbian?
No it's normal we can see who is %26amp; isn't sexy too. I look at Beyonce %26amp; think she is sexy, or I see very well kept women %26amp; compliment them - not because i'm lesbian at all but because there is nothing wrong with acknowledeging that my eyesight works %26amp; that I have tasteI find myself looking at well dressed women and thinking they are sexy. Am i a lipstick Lesbian?
ignore camra d! shes wrong! lezbians dont choose to be lezbians! i would know!





anywho if you are attracted to women and not men then it means your lezbian


if you arent attracted to them then your straight





but honestly if you are attracted to men and women (which sounds like what your saying) then you are bisexual








dont be ashamed its something im proud of about myself....not having race gender or religion be in my way of love!
Lesbians don't like sex with men. If you do like it, you're not a lesbian.





It's really common and seems to be getting moreso these days for some reason, that women look at/fool around with/have thoughts about other women. But unless you can picture yourself having sex with a woman, no, you're not a lesbian.
no
It's unusual to hear of a woman with a nylon fetish, because it's usually men who have it. To me, it sounds like you're maybe bi-curious, which in all honesty is something that is very common. Women can be honestly stunningly beautiful and other women do take notice to it and can really love and appreciate another woman's beauty. As a guy, I can understand this to an extent. Maybe you should experiment with another woman to see how you feel about it.
i think it's pretty typical for women to find other women nice to look at. do you get turned on by women or just find them good looking? if you can't figure that out maybe you should experiment.
A lipstick lesbian is a lesbian who is very girly. Perhaps you are a lesbian who likes lipstick lesbians.
Your only a lesbian if you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services