Monday, November 30, 2009

What lipstick would clash with my brown gold skin.?

Golden brown skin is specially attractive for many men but putting on pink lipstick or something coral-ish turns them off. The skin tone itself is warm and inviting therefore should not be worn with any cool tones like pink, shimmery orange, etc. The same with eye shadows. Unless you know how to carry them, which is fine.What lipstick would clash with my brown gold skin.?
Pale pink... Be sure to use gloss... Brown gold, GOD that is sexy...What lipstick would clash with my brown gold skin.?
Green lipstick
We have the same skin tone. I exclusively use tans and browns. I occassionally use sheers, plum, and gold. I steer away from other colors, such as pink and red.
A bright red, Like an orange colour but a red with blue will look perfect
try a bronze color or a pale pink lip gloss
red lipstick
try a pale pink
do want one on purpose or are you trying to avoid it? http://www.marykay.com/lallen86 play with the virtual make over!
plum!!! don't where raspberry colors either...





but you have great skin, and would look great in most pinks..and reds..and browns!!!
Baby pink and coral
plumb color
I work at estee lauder um i say Red or violet WOULD LOOK hott!
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services