Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think of Palin as a rogue pig in lipstick?

MENSA long before you were bornWhat do you think of Palin as a rogue pig in lipstick?
She makes me sick, lipstick or not, but yes I agreeWhat do you think of Palin as a rogue pig in lipstick?
Callin anyone a pig very harsh.





Sarah Palin has done nothing to incur this kind of treatment





This question shows the general direction of the dumbing down of





America today. The end result is this country is going to be run





by a whole generation of functioning illeterates who think this is humor





Now we know how Adam and Eve felt when they ate the forbidden fruit





PARADISE LOST
I do not look at Ms.Palin as a pig and I also find you offensive and as a so called ';menses'; member you have no class and I hope since you are on the ';special'; group we have your name and info so we can ';contact'; you when the new world order comes to power.
I think John McCain is going to ask Sarah if he can be Vice President in her administration come Nov 4th.
MENSA........BFD!
Stupid question. MENSA just lost credibility.
I think this question certainly says something for you. Think about it.
we need a Rogue all you fake liberals are falling for this lying B.O. and lying McCain
LOL Palin is going down.
Why would you Insult a Pig
Hey does your pig,oops I mean ,mamma wear lipstick
That's an insult to pigs ;D
BOOM!


McCain's ship has been sunk!
You Democraps are annoying..
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services