Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which is the best lipstick?

I want to treat myself to a new lippy,just for everyday not a special occasion or anything,any suggestions?Which is the best lipstick?
MAC! I was just wearing one yesterday that I put on in the morning and it was there until I went to bed! they are so creamy and make your lips look wonderful!! you should go for a light pink or a nude color for everyday, they have several nudes that are very nice and thats the popular lipstick right now.Which is the best lipstick?
Mac have the biggest lipstick range, and have the most colours, also they are cheaper than other department store brands.
MK Signature Creme Lipstick by Mary Kay cosmetics. Here is the site to get it: www.marykay.com/cassandralane. Or, email me to receive a free catalog.
http://thebodyshop-ca.stores.yahoo.net/5鈥?/a>


I found the line when I was in europe. The strawberry color is adorable and make your lips feel really good. Hope you like it!
Mac
Mac is so far the best lipstick for me.. It has a lot of variety and different colors to choose from. Its long lasting and the price is all worth it.


If you want to use something daily, I recommend you simply use a lip tint by body shop and put some gloss on. It looks simple and really natural.
Mabeline
I like to use Almay , Hydrating lipstick .... it has many different colors and it does feel nice on the lips =) .... try looking into Almay.com
revlon


mabeline
MAC or Clinique
Mary Kay has great lipstick and lipgloss! It last long on your lips.


If you like free samples you may email me for some. Just let me know what colors :-)





http://www.marykay.com/gingerlyna
ysl, mac, lancome, i also really like rimmel diamond lights
Avon,maybe line,revell......
i think no7 is a good lipstick, try lip liner with gloss this is good
MAC, Dior, Chanel have great colors... but if ur looking for something cheaper, then Revlon.





Personally, I prefer lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services