Monday, November 30, 2009

What lipstick color is a natural shade but a little darker? I have blue eyes, blond hair, and pale skin,?

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>What lipstick color is a natural shade but a little darker? I have blue eyes, blond hair, and pale skin,?
I think a peachy color would look more natural and it adds a hint of color.What lipstick color is a natural shade but a little darker? I have blue eyes, blond hair, and pale skin,?
I agree with the lip gloss and nude lipstick but if you really want some with color go to belks and they will give you a make-over. It doesn't cost anything but you have to buy 2 products and its not cheap but yeah. Jesus loves you.
i would go with lip gloss of nude lipstick
Match your lipstick as close as you can to the pink of your tongue for a natural but sweet look.
Go to Walgreens and ask for help
I say like a peach color, not red, and not pink. Those colors may make your skin look even more pale because they are so bright.
A dark pink but not to dark with a Little lip gloss.


I have the same desperation of you.
Maybe Kevyn Aucoin's lip stain in Tatajanaberry.
';#312 beige byzantin mat'; from Lancome
try a rose red... note not whore red... but rosey natural red... your eyes and lips will stand out like a movie star.








I'm pale with blue eyes and i luv red lipstick
like a brown goldish color.
I'm the same like you.


Blue eyes, blonde hair, and sort of pale skin.


I always use the same lip stick color:





A light pink, then dab it off making it look like a little darker than my original color and coat it in a clear over gloss.





Try that for a natrual shade.
what you do you choose a color just like your lips so it can look natural and you will look more beautiful!
pink
Hey girl! It sounds like you and I have the same basic eye,hair, and skin color. If you want lip gloss that looks natural but slightly on the dark scale I would try a peachy color. It will go great with your skin tome and you hair. you also might want to try a rasberry. Im sure any color will look great on you Try this websit so you ccan play with makeup to get an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services