Saturday, November 28, 2009

Have you heard of the trendy clothing line called ';Lipstick';? Do you know their website or contact info?

I shop a lot at Body Central. And the brand name to a lot of their clothes is ';Lipstick';. I also sell retail and wholesale clothes and I REALLY want to find this company so I can purchase directly from them.





Has anyone heard of this company and know how I can get in contact with them? Website? Email? Phone? Address?Have you heard of the trendy clothing line called ';Lipstick';? Do you know their website or contact info?
I have heard of this company and have a few items from them, but dont know how to contact.. y dont you try asking one of the stores that carries thier things? they will have info about the retailer. or atleast know how to get contact info for them.Have you heard of the trendy clothing line called ';Lipstick';? Do you know their website or contact info?
it's Lipstik





http://www.labellaflorachildrensboutique鈥?/a>





Hope this is the one.
I have never herd of it, but you might want to check on google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services