Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does your pet look like it is wearing lipstick or eyeliner?

My poodle looks like she is wearing black lipstick and black eyeliner xD she is a gothic one i tell you!!Does your pet look like it is wearing lipstick or eyeliner?
haha... my black lab looks like hes a COOL DUDE hehe


and my golden lab looks like he has put on kohl.Does your pet look like it is wearing lipstick or eyeliner?
LOL...cool, maybe she'd date my beagle, he wears guyliner.
haha! well i used to have this huge lop eared rabbit and she looked like she has black eyeliner and black lipstick. she was all white besides those areas. i remember she would always attack and lunge at my ankes..ouch that evil rabbit, lol. what memories... we even had to spend 3,000 dollars to repair my room that she damaged. lets just say i haven't seen her in 3 years. i just had to share my story!
I bet she's hot. My white cat looks like he's wearing eyeliner as well.
both my dogs look like they have eyliner. lol


they are both female
Nah! My Cocker looks adorable au naturale just like her human.
Eye Liner. One is wearing black and the other white. It looks good on them...... Silly Kitties.....
My pomeranian looks like she has thin, penciled black eyebrows drawn on!
my cats, and i have 5, all look they are wearing eyeliner
I had a jack russel like that he was white with one ear black, but he looked like he had on black eyeliner
no my cats are black. they look like ski masks if anything
My dog looks like he is wearing eyeliner and he has black lips too :)
My cat is all gray, I like to put lipstick on him sometimes though.
AW! C'mon surely you can't be serious. Oh well


my cockatiel looks like maybe,eye liner. lol
LoL, you have to get her a black choker colar. :P
no why

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services