Monday, June 21, 2010

Best neutral nude Lipstick color and brand name.?

I'm asian and I have a really hard time finding lipstick with color that doesn't make me look like a clown. So I tend to stick with neutral colors. What is a great neutral color and what brand is it. I wear a lot of eye make up and know neutral usually works best with heavy eye makeup. If you're a pro and would know a great color lipstick that wouldn't make me look like a clown please let me know. Thanks!!!Best neutral nude Lipstick color and brand name.?
Freckle Tone - MACBest neutral nude Lipstick color and brand name.?
Hey_x


Here's a good Sprig look for you!


Eye Liner: Narrow line of forest green/brown from corner to corner.





Mascara: Two coats of black





Blush: Pale apricot on cheeks to define, but for this look, it is almost invisible... the lightest touch is all you will need.





Lips: soft, soft apricot on lips. A dot of a deeper peach will be then blended onto the center of the bottom lip to give a slightly pouty look.





Notes: the eyes are the focal point of this look, but nothing is strong. This face is soft and innocent even though we are using a lot of green with this look.





***Hope this Helps***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services