Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What colour lipstick?

I have dark hair, light blue eys and pale I suppose, though I hate it! I read that red lipstick looks good with dark hair, does it look good with pale skin? Or is it a bit vampish. I have never tried red before, will it stand out too much?What colour lipstick?
My colouring sounds similar to you and recently i went to buy some mac foundation, and asked for advice on other products.She told me to avoid (on cheeks and lips)anything with blue/purple tones because they are quite draining to people with pale skin she suggested peachy tones.Have to be honest peach makes me think of the lipstick my grandmother wore but i let her try it and i love it.I took a very very !!peachy blush but only use tiny amount on brush and looks great.The lipstick is quite subtle with a slight sheen and 2 people have said to me that its a lovely colour .Maybe go to a counter and ask advice.i love make up!!!!What colour lipstick?
pale lipstick with clear gloss is the fashion now, it would suit you...
I would try it out maybe not a really bright read though!
I have blue eyes/pale skin, and i really don't like red lip stick on me. It looks to bright, and stands out alot. I like soft pinks, and apricot colors. But if your trying to make the main attention your lips, then try something darker.





But make sure you wear what you think look goods on you!


Experiment, and have fun!
i wouldnt wear bright colourd lip stick i would wear more natural colours x
It will feel strange at first but yes red will look good. Try putting it on at home so that you get used to yourself with such a different colour lipstick. That way you wont feel so self conscious when you go out wearing it
i think pink would suit u better....but with the right eyeshadow and blusher red would be great
I wearing lipstick no 216 Royal Red by Constance Carroll at the moment. I have dark hair and I`m over 50. If I looked too vampish I`m sure my husband would have said so, `cos he can be very critical! Go for it, get one and try it. I don`t like to look too `pale`, makes me look bland, boring and plain!
I also have dark brown hair, light coloured eyes and a pale complexion. Red lipstick is too 'draining'. I find that a coral pink or goldy peach colour is much more flattering.
pink!!!!!!!!!
Its bad enough that colour has been done to death with Celebrity Big Brother without YOU starting on about colour as well!!

















By the way - if you wear a small amount of make-up so you accentuate what you have, that is way more attractive!


And your beautiful anyway!





:~}
go to www.covergirl.com they have like the best advice about what you should wear.. try it, i did it and its cool!
girl if you put red lipstick you will be the joke of the night.


I suggest you put a little bit of gloss or a light brown line on your lips with gloss in the middle.
do NOT do that, it will make you seem like you are trying to grab attention, also it will make you look even paler than you already are!!! use something like pink, go for a natural look, it will make you look relaxed, and effortless put together.. :)
I think it would look awesome did you see Cameron Diaz at the golden globes? Her hair is now dark brown and she has blue eyes she had a lovely red lipstick on and looked beautiful.I say go for it!
It looks great with pale skin, just go for a cool toned red, not an orangey one. It's very in with the forties revival at the mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services