Monday, June 21, 2010

Im blonde and pale can i pull off red lipstick like christina aguilera?

^^^^^^^plz help^^^^^^^





i always stay in my comfort zone with pale pinks i want to step out as im going on a night out soon and im wearing redIm blonde and pale can i pull off red lipstick like christina aguilera?
I started dating a woman who was blond. I suggested some red lipstick to her one day and she was absolutly beautiful. I think blonds can get away with any color!! Go for the blue reds hon. They're the hottest!! Chanel has some nice stuff. So does mac. Apply it until it shines, then leave it alone. You won't regret it!! The guys will go crazy and will really be checking you out!!


All hair colors can wear red. My girlfriend now is a red head and she wears red sometimes and it looks fabulous!! I love red on any woman....but thats part of a fetish I have. I think women should always be wearing a little color on their lips...it's sexy and make you look pretty. Ask Ashley Judd.....Im blonde and pale can i pull off red lipstick like christina aguilera?
try it ! it will look great! plus its a big trend!
you can pull it off! just go for it, feel confident, and you'll look great!


red lipstick is my best color, and I wear it all the time! I have brown hair, light skin, and light blue eyes. I used to be scared of using very much color. but not anymore! and I get compliments all the time!


red lips are classic! just be sure to get a matching lip liner to go with the lipstick and you're going to look and feel wonderful!
Why don't you try it on girl? Don't ask us! We don't know EXACTLY what you look like, and my friend is pale and blonde and she doesn't look all that great in red lipstick. Usually pale blonde people look awesome in red lipstick, so try it on, and if it doesn't work, just take it off! Good luck honey!
NO forget the red lipstick.





Suck a green gobstopper
Heck yeah. Its a good combination.
u sure can! just go with reds with blue undertones. if you pick the wrong red it can make u look like a cheap hooker or worse, have yellow teeth...best bet? go to a makeup counter and have them choose one for ya! go to a few different ones untill u like it too! have fun, that look is def hot for night. also, i actually use lip glosses with a hint of red and i usally wear pale too, and it really brightens them up!
Sure, red is a classic color. Just about everybody can wear a sheer red.
go for it
You can always try red lipstick and then ask one of your girlfriends whether or not you look good in it. I also like wearing red lipstick. I can't wear pink lipstick. It makes me look too pale. If you want to wear red lipstick then go for it. I love red lipstick.
yes you can just make sure to wear black mascara and a blue or pink eyeshadow
sure but try not to overdo it. try a red shade, but not quite fire hydrant red.
Well, it depends on the exact shade of red you're planning on using. Since you're blonde and pale, go for a bright orangey red instead of a darker red. I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off, just be confident and you'll be fine.
let me tell u this i don't like red on me but it depends on what u wear!!! if u like it then just wear what u want!!!! it might look good!
I think it would look great. just be sure to apply it correctly and within the proper outlines, etc. Don't have a messy mouth LOL.
Yes .. I love pale blondes with bright red lipstick, LOL





mmmmm yummy!
i think that anyone can pull it off


if you go to like a lord and taylor or sephora, ask one of the make up ladies to help you find your correct shade of red for you skin tone
Just go for it!





Start with a red gloss to get you used to seeing you in red.
mix the red wih a little pink or your skin color
gwen stefani can pull it off
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services