Monday, June 21, 2010

For women: Would you like it if a man helped you put on your lipstick?

Ha, NO.For women: Would you like it if a man helped you put on your lipstick?
Um... I'm gonna go with no on that one. Even though I don't even wear lipstick :For women: Would you like it if a man helped you put on your lipstick?
|uhh no?
no, y would i want a guy to help me put on my make up?!?!?!?!?!?! thats just wierd dud. maybe he could hold my miror or something?
Yeah!!!!With a real kiss before!!!!
no!!!!
No way. I'm sure most men don't know how to and why would they want to?
my opinion is ......... ';this is not the job for men';.u know holding u r purse,cooking,making breakfast everyday actually it's for girls for their bf.........
urr... ur joking right??
Ew, no way. He would either make a mess of it, or if he didn't he wouldn't be my type!
No, he'd probably mess it up.
NO! he can paint my toe nails though... that's always sexy
No! But he could paint my toe nails
If he is a make up aritist yes. If not, no.
not that i would like it or not... it doesn't matter. I love my lips so I'm very particulaar about it. If he could do it exactly like I do or even better why not? lol


but i don't see why he would want to help
I'd get ooked out. Who knows if he secretly doesn't practice in his bathroom? Ew, I like my men to be actual men.
Um, no. And why would he want to help? (unless this was a professional at a makeup counter, then he could do whatever he wanted)
no. I've put lipstick on a guy though. Now that was FUNNY!
no. but u can if she asks 4 ur help. other wise just let her do her thing. girls should no more about make-up than guys. l8r!
No that's not necessary... But hey if he's a professional/ good at it then I think it might be very strangely cute.
nope they dont have to be on your way
THAT WOULD BE REALLLYYY FUNNY :D
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services