Monday, June 21, 2010

What color lipstick?

I have pale skin, dark hair and eyes (brown to be exact). If I choose eyeshadow that's in the brown, taupe, cream family, what lipstick do I choose? I nude color or a light pink?What color lipstick?
The key is to choose a colour that enhances the natural shade of your lips and your skin.


Things vary from person to person, of course, but as a rule, these guidelines should set you in good stead:


- plum and deep red colours suit a dark skin tone best


- light-brown and orangey and pink colours suit a lighter tone


- brownish reds and light browns work best on those with olive skintoneWhat color lipstick?
my sister has almost the same complexion as you. she uses very subtle colors for her lips because anything too bright will stand out in an unflattering way. light pinks for pale complexions are the best way to go. it makes the lips stand out but not too much. you can also go to www.marykay.com


to find out more about what would be best.
light pink sounds the best to me
You don't want your face to look too washed out. Try a reddish-brown shade for the lips.
Go to http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson and try the Virtual Makeover. Select the model that best represents your skin tone and eye color. Next to the model's picture will be options for eyes, cheeks, and lips. Play around with the colors and see which ones you like best with the shade of eye color that you're talking about.
try this i got this lip gloss from MAC its pinkish not too pink with gold in it. its call Nempheitte Try that color or somewhere around that color. I would also go with a light brownish in the same category
i would do nude with a shine to it.. might bring out some skin tones
I have the same features as you (Pale skin, dark hair/eyes)


I would recommend going nude. I love my nude lipstick, I practically wear it everyday, =P, but I love both. But in your case since you have the natural look going on, I say you should finish it off with a nude lipstick.
i think you shouldnt weare make-up at all, thats covering up gods beauty.
Since you seem to like the earthy colors I would go with a light brown lip liner...choose the lightest one possible. and use that to line and fill your lips and use a nude lip-gloss on top. Or try to match the liner with a gloss of the same tint.
Light pink. It'll make one area of your face stand out from the rest. If you do your eyes in browns, I would use a different color for your lips.
sheer pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services