Monday, June 21, 2010

I bought a lipstick in year 2009 but the manufactured date is in 2007, can it still be used?

I believe that makeup really only expires after opening it. If you bought it from a reputable source, then they probably kept it in the conditions that it needed to be in prior to putting it on the sales floor. For example, it is recommended that mascara should be tossed after about 3 months of use, but if it is in a store for 3 months, it's fine because it hasn't been opened and exposed to air.


I hope this makes sense/helps!I bought a lipstick in year 2009 but the manufactured date is in 2007, can it still be used?
you have to take a look at the duration of use.


or ask the store about the information.


for example, the manufactured date is in 2007, but the lipstick can last for 5 years or so. that means it can uses till 2012.





=) hope that helps uI bought a lipstick in year 2009 but the manufactured date is in 2007, can it still be used?
just check that till how many moths or years can it be used for , and then carry on , but it is not at all safe to use an expired lipstick as it can cause acne or black skin on your lips.
check the expiry date and date of manufacture.
I wouldn't if I were you. Like anything else, makeup expires.
NO DNT IF MIGHT BE EXPIRED!!!!!!


TRUST ME!!!
I have lipsticks that are over 6 years old, and I still use them. Dont know if it's a good idea, though....
Maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services