Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What lipstick does Christina Aguilera use?

In the ';Ain't No Other Man'; music video, I really love Christina Aguilera's lipstick and I started noticing she wears it a lot. Does anyone know what the brand and color names are?


It's the orangish-red shade she's been wearing.


In the making of that particular video, I recall her saying her lips burned after she put some lipstick on and when her husband asked why she said it was permanent, because she gets ';friendly'; with the mic. But it was much redder, so I think what I am seeking is in fact, non-permanent.


Can you help me out?What lipstick does Christina Aguilera use?
i also love her lipstick, its avon bright redWhat lipstick does Christina Aguilera use?
She wears lipsense, she commented on it in March 2008 People Magazine.


Blu red and cranberry. Report Abuse

the lipstick she wears is just plain old red... like back in the day ... when she says ';ah it burns'; in the clip you saw, she's just applying some semi-permanent ';lipgloss'; which helps the colour last longer. it's available everywhere that sells cosmetics.. i doubt you'll ever find out the brand she uses but it will be expensive, just get a normal plain red one and apply the semi-permanent lip gloss afterwards.
all i know is its red
I've read that it could possibly be this product - LipInk: http://www.lipink.com/Training_Video_s/5鈥?/a>





As far as the color, I'm not sure but if it is, indeed from that color line, it looks like it might be their basic Red.

1 comment:

  1. Christina Aguilera wears Senegence Blu Red long lasting lip color. I am an independent distributor and can order the exact product for you. Please email me at outropeyou09@gmail.com (include an email address or phone number) and I will give you the information and help you order.

    ReplyDelete

 
hosting services