Monday, June 21, 2010

What MAC lipstick is your favorite?

im a brunette - do you think viva la glam II or V ???


what other ones would you suggest?What MAC lipstick is your favorite?
Viva La Glam 11 should look awesome on you! I love this certain color, although I cannot remember the name @ the moment. It's like a light rose color and I'm brunette too and it looks really nice on my face and it looks right with my hair!! ;)What MAC lipstick is your favorite?
I actually like the viva la glam the best. I know it's for charity, but the color is gorgeous because it looks so natural. I get more compliments wearing that color than any other. I highly recommend it!
My favorite Mac lipsticks are O, Viva Glam III.
as a brunette myself i like viva glam v and top it of with the same lipgloss
LADY DANGER!!!!! this is a vibrant orange/red lipstick!!!! It will spice up any outfit and I get complements everytime I wear it. My all time favorite MAC lipstick without a doubt :)
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services