Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there anyone that actually looks good in red lipstick?

French people I guess :)Is there anyone that actually looks good in red lipstick?
Depends what style you like and what shade of red you're talking about!





I'm quite pale, and I love how the red gives a bit of contrast!Is there anyone that actually looks good in red lipstick?
plenty of people do; one of my favorites is Rihanna in red lipstick-hot!
I've seen some people that it looks good on, it really just depends on what the person looks like though...
Me and my friend Christy look fabulous in red lipstick, because of our light skin color:)
Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, my mom :D
Not anyone that I know.
white pale girls do i think.
yea but ive only seen a few myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services