Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I usually hide my lips with lipstick, my top lip is really thin im so self conscious of it , anyone else have?

this feature ?I usually hide my lips with lipstick, my top lip is really thin im so self conscious of it , anyone else have?
Yeah,


I used to have like no top lip at all, but that was because of my narrow upper jaw. Now I had it stretched I actually HAVE a top lipI usually hide my lips with lipstick, my top lip is really thin im so self conscious of it , anyone else have?
No, i'm the opposite. you shouldn't be self conscious of it. You should feel lucky instead. think of all the nice colours that would look good on you. You get to wear bright colours.(which is a good thing) you stand out in a good kind of way. I always wanted to wear bright colour on my lips, but it doesn't look look good on me, so i just wear colour that look best on me, that suits me. Try to just do the best with what you have.
I don't have extremely thin lips but they aren't big or plump as I wish they would be. Try lip gloss and everyday poof your lips in and out for 5 minutes as if you were going to kiss someone. It really does work it made my lips bigger.
To make your lips look fuller, add a dollop of clear lip gloss to the center of your bottom lip. And as for the top lip,Sally Hansen Lip plumper will make your lips look full and gorgeous:)
I have quite a thin top lip. I think by wearing lipstick you will be drawing attention to it though. Its not a flaw. Embrace it.
i dont but try a lip plumper just on the top lips so everything looks even then normal gloss on the bottom. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services