Monday, June 21, 2010

I used lipstick regularly is it good or bad?

i've been using lipstick for more than 10 years now (and i use it everyday). my lips sometimes dries up but it depends on the weather. however, i found maybelline water shine and revlon pro-collagen mild to my lips.I used lipstick regularly is it good or bad?
yes it's fine but i woud wash it on before bed to.I used lipstick regularly is it good or bad?
dont use now .later ok?
lipgloss is more in style right now lol.


i recommend victoria' s secret lipgloss.
It is fine. It actually keeps the lips moister.
It's bad because my cousin use lipstick everyday for her work but suddenly for a few weeks her lips just dried up and Its a little harsh to moist it again............
It's fine. Most women wear it everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services