Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you tried CoverGirls True Shine lipstick?

Does it actually compliment your skin tone? I wan't to try the hot pink one(watermelon shine). I have yellow toned/beige toned skin and I don't know if it would look good on me. Also..what eyemakeup would I wear to pull off hot pink lips?Have you tried CoverGirls True Shine lipstick?
It depends on a lot of things. With your skin tone it's really a hit or miss. If your skin tone is yellow toned/beige, as you say, naturally, then wearing it might look childish. But if you're darker than your natural skin tone, because of a tan, which tends to show as a different shade, you could probably pull it off much easier with almost any eye shadow, as long as it isn't bright. If I were you, I'd go with a shad that was pale and looked like more of a natural shade with maybe a slight shimmer, with a light brown liner.





If its natural, you want to do your eyes in a way that makes them look like you did makeup but that you know what you're doing. I'd suggest a simple medium brown shadow that starts at the tip of your top eyelid and then fades up towards your eyebrow, but make sure it doesnt go too high up. To finish it off, go with a darker brown liner on the top and a light brown liner (or nothing) on your bottom eyelid. Hope I helped.Have you tried CoverGirls True Shine lipstick?
I think they have a shade guide on the site and in store for best colors on skintone. I think that shade will look good on most women. I would wear a shimmery white shadow with brown liner and black mascara. Go light on blush and this will really brighten your face. Don't wear too much dark eye makeup or blush. With bright lipstick, only the lips should stand out most.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services