Monday, June 21, 2010

Used the same lipstick (Could I have AIDS or something)?

My mom goes to a methadone clinic for recovering drug addicts and one of the women down there gave her some lipstick. My mom failed to tell me she didn't buy it and told me it was the woman's after I had already had it on my lips for like 20 minutes. My mom says the lipstick was brand new but I'm not so sure. When I found out, I wiped the lipstick off and scrubbed my lips with a toothbrush. Is it possible I could get a disease like AIDS or HIV or something from the lipstick?Used the same lipstick (Could I have AIDS or something)?
not unless there was fresh blood on it ...





ps - AIDS is the immune deficiency cause by the HIV virus ...Used the same lipstick (Could I have AIDS or something)?
nope, you can't get AIDS. But you can get ';strep';, herpes and hep (though unlikely).
No u cant get AIDS or HIV from using lipstick
HIV/Aids: This virus is spread from person to person through blood exchange of any type from an infected person to a non-infected person. This can be from sex, blood transfusion, and shared needles in drug use. It is not spread by mosquitoes or touching or by kissing (unless there is a a lesion in the mouth). Saliva transfer is possible but you would have to swallow large amounts. Oral sex has a much higher risk.
aids and hiv is actually passed from person to person through blood, so i don't believe you could have aids or hiv. if you really want to know if something is wrong with the lipstick, take it to the dr. and have it tested.
the only way you could get it is if you have intercourse as in sexual relationships or if it got in your blood otherwise no





gl.





-julia
It is possible to get sick from that.





But unless there was blood on it and you got the blood in a cut in your lips, you dont have HIV.





You probably wont get sick, if so, something minor.





I'd say your worse case senario is mono, but that isnt too too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services