Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color lipstick would look best on my skin complexion? pics included?

It is extremely difficult for me to find a lipstick that is not too overbearing for my complexion. If I wear a bold red, it is too vibrant.. and I am too dark for a sheer pink. What color would you suggest? I would also like to know from someone who knows about make up, whether my skin has red undertones or yellow.





-thanks





http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g207/carlesha/newpic2.jpg








http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g207/carlesha/newpic3.jpg





http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g207/carlesha/newpic.jpgWhat color lipstick would look best on my skin complexion? pics included?
i would go to MAC and get matched by someone. MAC has alot of nice shades of lipstick but for darker women i love Fresh Moroccan for the perfect red, Brick-O-La for a nice pinkish berry color and Strength for natural days.


Most darker women have red undertones but can get away with a cool (yellow) foundation. Your also not to dark for sheer pinks i loveee Love Nectar on darker gals!What color lipstick would look best on my skin complexion? pics included?
if ur complexion is same of ur avtar/icon then nothing is suit on you. But pink is the forever colour to use.
Try a coral color. I would also go to a MAC or Bobbi Brown counter and try them out. The makeup artists there are really good at picking out colors that are great with your skin tone.
ask the shop they know everything :D
Find a color that matches the color of your gums and tongue
Test the Bobbi Brown makeup at the cosmetic counter - I think her colors are practically foolproof. Good luck!:)
Bright yellow
well your face looks a bit dark, get something light on that as it has a big black mark on, is this a permanent marker? try rubbing it with a brillo pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services