Monday, June 21, 2010

What color lipstick does Michael Jackson (so sexy) have tattooed on those heavenly lips?

I want to get the same color on mineWhat color lipstick does Michael Jackson (so sexy) have tattooed on those heavenly lips?
michael,sexy? You must really want a woman cause that's what he looks likeWhat color lipstick does Michael Jackson (so sexy) have tattooed on those heavenly lips?
I Hear He Use'es vanilla .


why do you have a thing for michael
That was great, whatever it was!?
O.o





I'm sorry, I think I read your question wrong.





Did you just include Michael Jackson and sexy in the same sentence?
He doesn't have his lips tattooed, is there even such thing as that?





ps thank you for stopping pretending to be me...';Korey';
He doesn't have lipstick tatooed on his lips!!





鈾モ櫏We Love You Michael!!!!鈾モ櫏
light people show their color more on their lips it isnt tattooed on.
Why don't you ask him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services