Monday, June 21, 2010

I got lipstick on my favorite shirt. How can I get it out?

Lipstick can be removed by rubbing a few drops of liquid glycerin into the stains first and then rub in stain remover or laundry detergent. Launder as usual in cool water first.





nfd鈾?br>

I got lipstick on my favorite shirt. How can I get it out?
if i were you, do research on the internet and ask loads of people. it only takes a second to pour on a suggested liquid, (so that isnt the difficult part!) The most difficult thing to do is to see what you can actually do.


Go and ask old housewifes... they seem to know what they are talking about because they have a LOT of experience!! Call an aunt if you have one, that might be a good idea! So dont worry about the lipstick sitting there on your shirt right now. By it being there for a few extra days wont matter because its been there for a while and it will not be any more difficul to remove. Just do your research online and ask lots of experienced older people because theyve dealt with situations like this before. Hope this helps!!I got lipstick on my favorite shirt. How can I get it out?
I have done that soo many times, trust me this works!!!


Take a bottle of resolve carpet cleaner spray and saturate each mark on the clothing. Rewash, don't dry yet, check for stubborn stains again. If needed, saturate marks and wash a 2nd time for stubborn marks, this really does work, and I don't know why. I have also run out of name brand resolve and done the generic dollar store resolve look alike.
Shout pre-treater. It has a little scrubby brush on the top, so you squeeze out the pre-treater and then use the scrubby brush to rub it around to remove the stain. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes (longer if you want), and then wash as normal.
A little rub of Clorox 2 before washing.
go buy stain remover from your local grocery store! It's not that hard to get out
dab with methylated spirits
goo-gone
tough one! the dry cleaners may be able to get it out
use bleach

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services