Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My lipstick comes out very soon?

when ever I wear lipstick even if it is with lipliner.Then also it comes out easily.As a result I'm restricted to only few colour stay lipsticks and few brands.As a result of this I stay deprived of very good and some classy lipstick shades.Kindly give me some tip on how I can make my lipstick stay longer,so that I can wear all the beautiful shades of lipstick matching with my dress.My lipstick comes out very soon?
Use prep and prime by mac 1st apply a lipliner line the lips then colour them in with it apply the lipstick with a lipbrush blot it off a little bit then use a light powder on top of this and apply lipstick again hard work i know but it will last agesMy lipstick comes out very soon?
What brand u use u should u maybeline it is roks
It's all about lipstick lacquer! It seals the color in your lips!=)


So go now to your nearest drug store and ask the sales lady to find it for you. I know rimmel london has one!
I had the same problem but recently i start to put concealer on my lips before i put the lipstick and it is perfect I can use any type of lipstick it will not go even after lunch i still have it


but but concealer(Channel) not foundation it is better, foundation also is good but it is better with the other one
Get the Lip Lock from Bee-Luscious! This goes on over your lipstick and locks in the color so it stays on all day. It works best with their lipsticks but you can use it over other brands. I posted the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services