Monday, June 21, 2010

Isn't it about time we all got off the whole lipstick thing?

And start-up the Jeremiah Wright stuff again?





What? You thought that was gone for good? LOLIsn't it about time we all got off the whole lipstick thing?
Thanks! Great change of topics! Now about Wright.......





Here's the latest:





O PASTOR IN SEX SCANDAL


REV. WRIGHT DONE ME WRONG: CHURCH LADYIsn't it about time we all got off the whole lipstick thing?
Yes because it made Republicans look like sniveling idiots when those clips of McCain repeatedly using the same EXACT phrase were playing in loops on the television and internet over the last couple days.





And considering Palin is the epitome of a evangelical nutjob.... you might wanna leave the Reverent out of the fray too... unless you want the argument to switch to which candidate thinks that the entire planet flooded 4000 years ago and a guy with a beard gathered up all plants, animals, insects and bacteria (including those on as yet undiscovered continents) on his big wooden boat.
Yes it is.





Wright?


Why not talk about this';


“I Really Didn’t Love America!”


John McCain


http://coffeestainednews.wordpress.com/2…





LOLPIOUJKTY






I will admit I chuckled when I read this...





The lipstick is nothing, as is Bristol, her church, her sex-ed beliefs, and Jeremiah Wright.





I bet I get nothing but thumbs down on this one.





Obama in 2008
No. You can continue wearing your lipstick, sweetie...
Bubble gum American politics, so deep
I have another idea.


Why not bring up the Swift Boat thing against Obama?


He wasn't in that swift boat, right?
I have another idea! Lets talk ISSUES!
I agree, lets stick to this issues at hand!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services