Monday, June 21, 2010

Which brand of lipstick is the best?

Do you always buy a matching lip pencil to go with the lipstick or do you just use a neutral shade?





Thank youWhich brand of lipstick is the best?
Mac has some of my favorite lipsticks(i love the slimshine,satin and lustre formulas)





Revlon also makes some of my favorite lipsticks(super lustrous and Moon Drops are my fav formulas)





When i do use a lip pencil its usually neutral/natural shade that matches my lip color. I do own some matching lip pencils but its not a must.Which brand of lipstick is the best?
In my opinion MAC is the best brand for lipsticks, not to mention everything else. They have a wide range of colours and finishes such as matte, cream, frost, satin etc. If im wearing a strong shade for example red then i'll wear a matching lip pencil, same goes for when im buying.
Mac and Revlon. They both have a huge variety of shades and they are both long lasting. My mum's been using Revlon lipstick for years. I stick with Mac. I've never been a fan of lip pencils, but I've heard it's best to find a lip pencil that matches your lipstick as close as possible.
I don't really use lip pencils, but when I do I either use a clear one to stop the lipstick 'bleeding' or one that is a similar colour to the lipstick.


I love GOSH lipsticks and Urban Decay. Revlon are good too. But GOSH lipsticks are definitely my favourite.
I am a MAJOR lipsticks lover and do think Macs lipsticks are the shizz but personally I think Chanel lipsticks last MUCHHH longer and go on way smoother. Not to mention they smell amazing! I am still waiting to try one of YSL's in Mango Freeze ^^.
I love MAC.


Very wide selection, goes on smooth, and lasts forever.


http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>
Well, Revlon and Mac is the best by my experience, I always go with a soft nude color and i dont wear lip liner. Covergirl isnt that good
i dont use lip liner but i have a natural color iv used twice with 2 diff lip colors
neutral shade
MAC has the best range of shades.
No buy a lighter lip pencil


x
MAC





no lip pencils for me :]
MAC has so many shades

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services